Sunday 8 February 2015

Bright and Cheery Colours Top 3

Hello crafters, it's time to announce the Top 3 for my bright colour challenge and I'd like to take the time to thank you all for such beautiful and colourful entries.
Sadly, there can only be 3 top picks and without further ado, here they are:







I'm sure you'll agree these are all so beautifully bright and cheery.

Well done ladies, please help yourselves to a well deserved badge from the tab at the top of the blog.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow as we have a new challenge for you then.

Fliss xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I am so pleased you liked my card and it has made one of your top three. Thanks so very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3, off to collect my badge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.